Wed, Feb 26|
Campus X Event Center
Staying on Top of Stress: Tips and Tools
How can the fast pace in your personal and professional life bring you satisfaction without generating distress? How can you reduce the unnecessary amounts of stress in your body and mind? Psychologists Madlen Algafari and prof. Zaharina Savova will share their experience.
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Campus X Event Center, 30 Krastyo Rakovski Str, 1729 Sofia, Bulgaria
About the Event
How can the fast pace in your personal and professional life bring you satisfaction without generating distress? How can you reduce the unnecessary amounts of stress in your body and mind? During this interactive event, psychologists Madlen Algafari and prof. Zaharina Savova will share their experience and provide you with effective instruments to manage stress in your everyday life.
Join this event to:
· Hear the experience of experts with years long practice of supporting people in managing stress.
· Learn how to close open topics and projects; how to consciously go into a state of relaxation, down time and calmness, so you can balance the states of activity and relaxation in your life and work.
· Discover how much energy passes through your body and how to manage it and give it direction.
· Receive recommendations on how to manage your emotions, reduce stress and take responsibility in that process.
· Get tips on how to cope with the misbalance of work requirements and expectations and personal life goals and priorities.
About the Speakers
Madlen Algafari is a renowned psychologist and psychotherapist with more than 25 years of experience, as well as an author of 12 books. She specializes in body psychotherapy and is a teacher and supervisor in the fields of analytical psychotherapy, sexology, chromotherapy and psychoanthropology. Together with Zaharina Savova, she runs the Bulgarian Institute of Neo-Reichian Analytical Psychotherapy.
Prof. Zaharina Savova is a professor of medicine, teacher in the Medical University in Sofia and director of the medical college “M. Filaretova”. She holds Master’s degrees in pedagogy, clinical psychology and public health and health management. Prof. Savova has been a practicing psychotherapist for more than 25 years, specializing in body psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral and short-term therapies, as well as laughter yoga. She has a strong interest and passion for health prevention and stress management.