Flying to the Limit with Nikolay Kalaydzhiev, Pilot
Time & Location
About the Event
Join this interactive inspirational lecture by Nikolay Kalaydzhiev (Niko), who will give you a taste of what it’s like to fly as a pilot. Through virtual reality based on special video footage and pictures from real flights, you will put yourself in Niko Kalaydzhiev’s shoes and experience flying. To top this off, one of you will be able to experience a real flight with Niko Kalaydzhiev.
What to expect?
- An exciting stroll through the history of Bulgarian aviation
- Niko’s wild childhood
- How sport builds character – from sport to flying
- Practical insights how you too can become a pilot
- What does it take to set a Guinness record for negative G?
- An inside scoop into Niko's upcoming projects
About the Speaker
Nikolay Kalaydzhiev (Niko) is a licensed pilot who is preparing to set a Guinness record for negative 7.5G with an aircraft in the air. „I am an innovator, not an imitator”, is Niko’s credo. His ambition is to carry out projects to test his physical and psychological limits and show the world how far a man can go.