Doing Business in Southeast Asia
Time & Location
About the Event
During this presentation, Viktor Kyosev, Head of Indonesia for Greenhouse Cowork, will share his experience on running a business in Southeast Asia. He will touch upon several points amongst which:
I. The potential of ASEAN (Southeast Asia)
- How large is the market?
- How much investment in startups do we see nowadays?
- Unicorns in the region and how they became successful?
II. Market entry using Indonesia as a case study
- How hard is it to enter the market?
- How hard is it to run a business in emerging markets?
- Culture differences
III. How can Victor help you enter the market?
- The story behind Greenhouse
- Greenhouse's tailored market entry services – “Your Key to Fast Growth Markets“
About the Speaker
Viktor holds an MA degree in Culture, Communication, and Globalization with a minor in New Venture Creation and recently graduated from Startup School by Y Combinator. His professional experience covers seven years of hospitality-related experience from Bulgaria, Denmark, Taiwan and Greece and about 5 years of running startups and studying entrepreneurship between Denmark, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Hong Kong. Currently, he is the Head of Indonesia for Greenhouse where he oversees the regional team and spearheads Greenhouse's coworking efforts in Indonesia.